Email & Web Assets
Use branded email signatures and web banners to remind customers that you are exhibiting at the show.
NMMA Advantage: Inventory Showcase/Lead Generator
Exclusive opportunity for NMMA boat and sport show exhibitors
The NMMA Advantage allows you to post your show inventory online; attendees and prospects can shop your product before they visit the show and schedule appointments with you onsite — giving you a chance to generate leads before, during and after the show.
- Pre- and post-show selling—Reach out to qualified prospects year-round
- Post inventory 60–90 days prior to show opening; it remains active until 90 days before the opening of next year’s show—It’s up to 9 months of FREE online advertising for your brands and your dealership
Post inventory as early as possible: the earlier inventory is posted, the more frequently it is shopped, resulting in more exposure for your product and your dealership.
Time invested uploading inventory can pay BIG dividends year round.
- Boosts your show traffic—interested buyers know to seek out your exhibit at the show
- Improved inventory planning: Site shopping patterns give you a snapshot of the market—
- See which boats and RVs drew the most interest; tailor your show inventory to meet market demands
- No additional cost to participate.
- Uploading your show inventory is simple; step-by-step instructions and training video make it easy to participate.
- Added Web presence/Web shopping experience—Increases familiarity with your brand and your business
This program lets you offer Exhibitor Guest Tickets (EGT) to potential buyers who have shopped your products on our website—to claim tickets, prospects must visit your dealership
- Drives traffic to your showroom
- Creates a relationship with highly-qualified consumers
- Delivers one-on-one sales opportunities
- Gives you opportunity to make your pitch on your home turf, away from the competition
- Generates "hot" leads/ builds prospect database
- Cost-effective—Pay only for tickets redeemed at show box office
- "Permission" selling—Prospects choose to visit you and to opt in to the sales experience
- Any contracted dealer deemed "current" is eligible to participate
Questions? Contact email@example.com or your show team.